Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Why Men Love Women...Sports Illustrated Style!

Since 1996, freshman year @ Hewlett High School, my bff at the time, Meri Brenowitz, now Meri Zwirn taught me that other than the September issue of Vogue, the next best issue is Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Edition...and that was the end of that...from 1996 and on, I've been collecting beautiful tiny bikinis of beautiful women from all over the world.
Granted through history women have always been idolized for their beauty, but from cover girl, Irina Shyak to Kenza Fourati...This Why Men love Women.
I totally get it...and love my girls in this year's Sports Illustrated 2011. They look incredible.
"Awe"some actually.




There are so many girls and it was hard to pick my top few but here they are...and yes, love the suits too.
Everyone should pick up an issue...


RUSSIAN COVER GIRL- IRINA SHAYK



ALYSSA MILLER





GREEN SEXT LADY M&M...Fantastic!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment